2011年6月8日星期三

Tomorrow, I will go to the operating table

Grooming, chopping, and traveling the world

From hermes birbin bags 35cm orange 6089gold 23 tomorrow I will care foodstuff and vegetables

I have a house facing the sea, with spring

From tomorrow, and every relative

Tell them of my happiness

That told me the lightening of happiness

I will tell everyone

To every river and every mountain, the name of a warm

Strangers, and I bless you

May you have a brilliant future

May you lovers eventually become spouse

May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world

I only wish spring blossoms

- Hai Zi





Perhaps the moment has long been bred in louis vuitton shoulder bag n51206 the day and night of pain, physical pain and mental suffering much less, in the torment of countless dead of night, I re-enter the breathtaking places, white, pale, like the body, I am not how horrible hype there, but not I fear fear. However, this year and it has been destined to an integral, flesh connected. Each time, I always go in silence, silence out. In addition to silence, what else can I bring the outbreak?

Value of life. Valuable in the face of illness and death, we will be desperate struggle, perhaps a nature instinct. Because there is attachment, there are dreams, there is regret, and love. Therefore, we aspire to extend the life trajectory and continue. Sheng moment his entire life in the struggle with illness, and the amazing perseverance gain attention in the literature results. His legs with disabilities, has been on the runway of life from more than rest of the run. Even in the suffocating days, in the darkest days, my blood boiling, his words are employing to do the wheels of progress. Remember that Zi, in order to find the true meaning of poetry and life, the most brilliant poetry in the season to end their lives by lying on rails. Some bright people doomed to short, some people destined to a long twilight.

Is the first time ever went to the decomposition of the battlefield rampant cosmetic products of life and death. Sometimes red blood seen that miserable and hopeless grief woodenly families of the deceased. I do not dare to just go on. Just because we have not see the essence of life and death, so in the most vulnerable when a pair of desperate fear of death hands. I remember when my grandmother died, we all piercing wail, and only my face and standing woodenly their cries of grief, but no feeling. I am not born to be a cold-blooded, more is not no love between me and my grandmother. But have never experienced the death of a loved since childhood, died in the memory is empty, almost no concept of death is choking. Grandfather's death until later, my life was so strong on the vacancies, both raging raging tears, they can not hide the grief that memorable.

Death is the most desperate people leaving, is dead. No hope, no reunion, only blank silence which once cluttered with loess Stackable memory. High school my favorite place to go is the place where the dead never sleep. Because there is still the exception, not the noise of earth. Although the fear, but together with the deceased who appreciate the meaning of death. Death, we close our eyes and not wake up after a long dream. Unaccompanied in that world, we are drifting on the Rivera who forgot, and never go into exile for any purpose. I often think, death is a form of life and survival. Just that way in no time and consciousness. Some people die great, vigorous people burning in people's minds, just as two thousand years of Qu Yuan. Miluo biting cold that the water can lead to wine had to sacrifice comfort of his innocent people? Each person's death is negligible, turned to dust, never safe silence.

So, what I worry about? That is a minor surgery, the doctor in the eradication of their swords of the things that do not belong to the body. Some people, in the face of death can be unusual quiet, some people can laugh in the face of the disease so cool, some people can look so plain before departure. Tomorrow, I will go to the operating table, accompanied by a parent, I am very happy; Tomorrow, I will go to the operating table, a friend of their prayers and good wishes, I am relieved; Tomorrow, I will go to the operating table, have their own incentives I am calm; Tomorrow, I will go to the operating table is no longer went to the operating table for later. Step over that catastrophe, tomorrow will be brighter, even brighter future, life will be more beautiful.

I want to be a simple and happy people. From tomorrow, Grooming, chopping, stop and go everywhere. Even if the night forever, the dawn of reach. I will also silent water. Spring blossoms

没有评论:

发表评论