2011年6月8日星期三

Before the arrival of the summer solstice

Each of us wound his mouth, crushing gorgeous camphor in the shade singing. Swallows over the north in May, all the way south, in the silence of your room and I arrived at the call of the South. Flowers all the way to June, nearly the color of ardent love, in the past sparse Shenxiang, that you are helpless sigh. As if this journey will be the end of sentence paragraph. Net loss of time stole Che, memory such as water, whether in full bloom in the bottom of my heart in the sand or splashing drops, precipitation is the most warm, bright colors.

You are like the ugg bailey button triplet 1873 spring buds, germinated quietly deep in my heart the most steep rock faces, cracks in the dark under the touch of the sun species. When Qianhua washed out, streamer scattered, I used the blood sticky juice from the comfort of your death. I also have the long-term drift of the solitary birds, fast Tuojin feathers, flesh and blood just kept the rough at the moment struggling to crack the trek to this, you do not accidentally fall on the night of habitat Looking to the window, thin mottled parasol tree , it is pity you, for my silence of a summer bloom boom, so the cloud to rain falls, it will put your leaves no intention of regret.

I also understand that ultimately doomed his fate, in exile in order to loneliness. Each spring season, is the only thing I can stop the waterfront. I look calm Tanbo sky, in this hot and ready to make the summer solstice, the chilling fear it has not been redeemed, I was already sobbing in the next month Fengqing evening. Thin as onion skin, which seems to be our distance, weak and vague and remote. Such as the United States is ready to come into full lotus in full bloom, I will carry a pool of Qing Ji, if you have Wang Ran across the dust-like remembrance of the cold finger moment, even the context are forgotten.

I'm going, leaving only text that remains ugg boots bailey button after the fragrance. Decline, such as residues core, color it dark. Faded splendor, the quiet back to you in full bloom before, it is no longer a silent spread secretly, and approximate break. Tuberose bright fierce pre-dawn darkness of the night Xunde of each special thick, dust floating dust comb filtering, and gave Dawn a rather clean. Black and white, half the soul of gardenia, the other half is your sorrow. I would like to take the color off, though very pale not deep, it was enough for me to miss a summer.

Maybe you will not cherish, you say, he is a traveler in my life. You are too negative, that had the warmth of the sound people call, I will not touch. It turned out that some of the warm look, more or less dust will stick. You sent the sun a bit confused, let me through the rain, but heavy fog, the ferry in sight, but I can never reach it. Dying will be more cold shadow of your past, I had to run aground, it may touch your breath.

The original, after all, not just flowers and leaves, bright and clear. Youth will be sad, will linger in the convergence. Not to say that youth is a bright blue? We are also the two met at the wrong time, people. Hand in hand all the way, and finally to the bustling intersection separated. You have your Delicate Long March, I have my Xiaofeng moonlight. Just the same landscape, but ultimately not the same direction. Is a parting of the summer, some people unconsciously separated, even looking back a thousand times, but also looking for less than a trail.

Let the wind, blown more sorrow, shed light, smiled and talked. That should be your most beautiful and quiet moments. I will continue to sit at your side, hold a paper umbrella to obscure the mixing of text, such as stars and gorgeous, fall on your lake.

没有评论:

发表评论