2011年6月8日星期三

I ran the cat family has a neighbor

My family has a neighbor a run cats, small animals, this cat is the elite. Similar age and I, when I was little, I do not know how much their own age. Sister neighbor told me thirty plus six cats. I suddenly knew I was thirty six years old. I said I'm just a little three years old, I do not play with your family, your home is doing my catwalk kang. Road is a child with a cat, the cat with your child and then road home, to send friends and relatives. After you re-live my cat kang. Cats are sentient beings of the world go by.

Cat, the animal than over the other love of clean, domestic chanel evening handbags bags 46520 pink cats (and cats do not class) is the day without incident, or lying or sitting on the kang my house, wash your face. Face is licking tongue can grow to lick their part, including the body, because the hair face, wash your face in the process, with a light out of the claws, scraping grab facial hair. If nothing, complete bath house cat in about two hours outside of work.

If the rain out, to go pro or in the mountains or come down moncler jackets womens long coats to earth (to the ridge of the field work, knowing mouse, etc.), come back and take the hole gently remove the claws on the burglary, the mud, the kang in the last years, the work done bathing. Cats love clean.

When domestic cats also like to get back into the little night, look for cat food when hungry, the large bowl, eat. Not hungry, eating out is generally Tanaka mouse or other of the class. If Jiaque, sparrows, Ann Tun birds, snakes and other small animals.

Sometimes cats also live in more and put a grain food outlet ugg boots bailey button 5803 chocolate like a house within the house to check whether there are rats inside and outside homes, when you do that embarrassed or ashamed of the shape, a little smaller the potential to do than rat-like, listless Withered rat hole sitting outside. Nothing is known to be rat running out of its hole play, stealing. Cats get the chance to eat mice.

I am in Small, the joy of playing cat and mouse to know how much knowledge was also little known night away mice, downstairs now and in the rat small trees Cat hole. Hole in the water outside the channel, the stone to mark the next production. Outdoor cats are also the number of lynx cats know.

Swallow is also known birds. I wonder if this rat hole thing want to do what, do you want to do some things.

没有评论:

发表评论